This is an opportunity to take a key role in helping shape the delivery and development of SEO services at Three Whiskey.
As SEO Manager you will work with the Organic Marketing Director to understand client briefs, diagnose SEO problems, define opportunities and devise solutions.
You will provide our clients with market-leading SEO strategy and execution as well as contributing to their wider marketing goals through your ability to effectively combine client, industry and marketing knowledge.
A key part of the role will be to help recruit, retain and develop a team of SEO experts. You will also define processes and ways of working which ensure the highest level of quality and performance across all client projects.
We want you to be a leader for the agency and our clients. Through your exemplary knowledge of SEO and polished communication skills you will build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and the whole agency team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and generous bonus
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company pension scheme
- An exceptional opportunity to shape your own career progression
- Our commitment to support your career as far as you want to take it
- Lovely office and fantastic location
- A fun, hard-working and smart team to work with and learn from
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging client projects
Attitude and approach
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Eager to learn, to challenge, be challenged and develop new skills
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Motivated to provide excellent service to clients
- Deeply analytical and able to diagnose issues and develop solutions
- Enjoys solving problems with creativity, lateral thinking and technology
- Motivated by personal accountability and a commitment to quality
Skills and experience
- First class written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage own deadlines and plan own time effectively
- Experience in working directly with clients to provide first-rate service
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Some experience in managing and developing teams (desirable)
- Clear and persuasive presentation style
- Understanding of the wider digital marketing mix
- 1 degree or higher (economics, maths, statistics, computer science or similar preferred)
- Expert across all aspects of SEO (technical, link acquisition, content optimisation)
- A track record of success in managing all dimensions of SEO campaigns, including:
- Creating SEO strategies which achieve client goals
- Technical SEO experience including CMS configuration, IA, web design, UX, site migrations and technical audits
- Coordinating multiple large-scale SEO campaigns
- Detailed keyword research linked to client business goals
- On-site recommendations and content gap analysis
- Advanced link analysis and auditing
- High performing and sustainable backlink management
- Performance forecasting and analysis
- An up to date view on relevant SEO developments and trends
- Excellent numeracy, data handling and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel abilities
- In-depth knowledge of SEO toolsets for technical analysis, link management and forecasting
- Experienced in using tracking and analytics platforms (e.g. GA, Adobe Analytics, and Coremetrics) to provide clear insights to clients
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Able to understand and work with a range of programming languages (preferred)
- Professional standard in the use of Microsoft Office
Day to day
- Managing the service delivery for clients in Three Whiskey’s SEO practice
- Providing analysis to clients on their SEO performance, market and competitor landscape
- Representing the agency to our clients
- Identifying new SEO opportunities, which add value for our clients
- Mentoring and developing new team members
- Creating robust and scalable processes for service delivery
- Participating in face to face client meetings and discussions
- Supporting business development by auditing prospective clients
How we'll measure your success
Your achievements in the role will be evaluated in terms of the following:
- Performance against profitability and revenue targets
- On time, on budget delivery of projects and programmes of work
- Client and Three Whiskey team feedback
About Three Whiskey
We're a fast-growing digital marketing agency located in Southwark, close to London's South Bank, and equidistant between Waterloo and London Bridge mainline stations. We provide expert digital strategy, SEO, paid search, paid media, social and content services for a portfolio of top-tier brands.
We are seeking to expand our team with people at the top of their game and who are looking for a unique opportunity to help shape a fast-moving digital agency.
Our vision is to provide digital excellence, high performance and fantastic service to our clients. We achieve this by creating a culture and environment which allows our team the space, support, tools and development to make the most of their strengths and fulfil their potential.
We know our agency performs at its best when our team is happy, respected, motivated and well-rewarded. This understanding is the ethos which guides how the business is run.