SENIOR PAID MEDIA ANALYST
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Paid Media Analyst who is looking to take the next step in their career and take a key role in shaping the delivery and development of our paid social, PPC and display media services.
You will provide our clients with market-leading digital media delivery and strategy (paid social, PPC and display) as well as contributing to their wider marketing goals through your ability to effectively combine client, industry and marketing knowledge.
You will also help to define processes and ways of working which ensure the highest level of quality and performance across all client projects.
Through your excellent knowledge of media management and practiced communication skills you will build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and the wider agency team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and generous bonus.
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Company pension scheme.
- An exceptional opportunity to shape your own career progression.
- Our commitment to support your career as far as you want to take it.
- Lovely office and fantastic location.
- A fun, hard-working and smart team to work with and learn from.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging client projects.
Attitude and approach
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook.
- Eager to learn, to challenge, be challenged and develop new skills.
- Passionate about digital marketing.
- Motivated to provide excellent service to clients.
- Analytical and able to diagnose issues and develop appropriate solutions.
- Enjoys solving problems through creativity, lateral thinking and technology.
- Motivated by a sense of personal accountability and commitment to delivering exceptional quality.
- Expert in core paid social (Facebook and Twitter) and paid search/PPC (AdWords and Bing) and advertising platforms.
- 18 months’ experience in managing all dimensions of PPC activity, including:
- Investment and bidding strategy
- Management of large media budgets
- Daily campaign optimisation (including targeting, testing and analysis)
- Performance forecasting and analysis
- Excellent numeracy, data handling and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel abilities.
- Familiarity with paid media management technologies (e.g. Marin, DoubleClick, Kenshoo, etc.).
- Understanding of tracking and analytics platforms (e.g. GA, Adobe, Coremetrics, etc.).
- Professional standard in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Some experience (preferred) in managing display media activity (planning and buying, RTB, trafficking, reporting).
Skills and experience
- First class written and oral communication skills.
- Able to manage own deadlines and plan own time effectively.
- Experienced in working directly with clients to provide first-rate service.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- A clear and persuasive presenter.
- Understanding of the wider digital marketing mix (SEO, social media, analytics and measurement).
- 2.1 degree or higher (economics, maths, statistics, computer science or similar preferred).
Day to day activities
- Managing the delivery of paid media campaigns for a range of clients.
- Providing analysis to clients on campaign performance, their market and competitor landscape.
- Representing the agency and our services to clients.
- Identifying new media opportunities which add value for our clients.
- Creating robust and scalable processes for service delivery.
- Participating in face to face client meetings and discussions.
- Supporting business development by auditing prospective clients.
Progression and measuring your success
Your achievements in the role will be evaluated in terms of the following:
- Performance against profitability and revenue targets.
- On time, on budget delivery of projects and programmes of work.
- Client and Three Whiskey team feedback.
About Three Whiskey
We're a fast-growing digital marketing agency located in Southwark, close to London's South Bank, and equidistant between Waterloo and London Bridge mainline stations. We provide expert digital strategy, SEO, paid search, paid media, social and content services for a portfolio of top-tier brands.
We are seeking to expand our team with people at the top of their game and who are looking for a unique opportunity to help shape a fast-moving digital agency.
Our vision is to provide digital excellence, high performance and fantastic service to our clients. We achieve this by creating a culture and environment which allows our team the space, support, tools and development to make the most of their strengths and fulfil their potential.
We know our agency performs at its best when our team is happy, respected, motivated and well-rewarded. This understanding is the ethos which guides how the business is run.