HR AND RECRUITMENT MANAGER (PT)
We are looking for an exceptional HR and Recruitment Manager to lead the development of HR approaches and fulfil recruitment needs in our rapidly growing digital marketing agency.
You will work closely with the Managing Partners at Three Whiskey and be responsible for developing HR procedures and guidelines which support the development of our team and create a culture and environment which allows excellent people to flourish. You will also provide recruitment services for a range of roles to support our business growth.
We need a talented human resources professional who is part or fully CIPD qualified, and who has a deep understanding of the current HR and recruiting landscape.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and generous bonus.
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days holiday per year (pro-rated).
- Company pension scheme.
- An exceptional opportunity to shape your own career progression.
- Lovely office and fantastic location.
- A fun, hard-working and smart team to work with and learn from.
Attitude and approach
- Friendly, enthusiastic and positive outlook.
- Personal accountability and commitment to exceptional quality.
- A drive to innovate and develop new ways to improve HR processes.
- Motivated to provide excellent service to internal stakeholders.
- Enjoys solving problems with creativity, lateral thinking and technology.
- Eager to learn, to challenge, be challenged and develop new skills.
Skills and experience
- First class communication skills.
- CIPD part or fully qualified.
- Able to create approaches and policies which engage team members.
- Experienced in interviewing and evaluating candidates to identify and engage those with high potential and cultural fit for the agency.
- The ability to communicate across all levels of business.
- Professional standard in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role, in an agency environment.
- 2.1 degree or higher.
Day to day activities
- Manage all HR and recruitment activity.
- Define and implement policies and procedures which ensure a safe, diverse and happy workplace and team.
- Take feedback from team members to inform future HR approaches.
- Safeguard the welfare of our team members.
- Design, develop and maintain a successful recruitment process.
- Provide timely and accurate advice to management teams on company policy and procedures.
- Monitor HR and recruitment KPIs and report progress vs. targets.
- Prepare reports to support key recruitment discussions and decisions.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant HR regulations and legislation.
Progression and measuring your success
Your achievements in the role will be evaluated in terms of the following:
- On time delivery of accurate financial reporting.
- Development of processes to improve financial controls.
- Team performance and development.
About Three Whiskey
We're a fast-growing digital marketing agency located in Southwark, close to London's South Bank, and equidistant between Waterloo and London Bridge mainline stations. We provide expert digital strategy, SEO, paid search, paid media, social and content services for a portfolio of top-tier brands.
We are seeking to expand our team with people at the top of their game and who are looking for a unique opportunity to help shape a fast-moving digital agency.
Our vision is to provide digital excellence, high performance and fantastic service to our clients. We achieve this by creating a culture and environment which allows our team the space, support, tools and development to make the most of their strengths and fulfil their potential.
We know our agency performs at its best when our team is happy, respected, motivated and well-rewarded. This understanding is the ethos which guides how the business is run.