DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER, UNITED STATES
As Digital Project Manager, you will work closely with the Managing Director and Client Services team to manage Three Whiskey’s engagements with clients, ensuring on-time, on-budget delivery of programs of work and providing first-class service to the brands we work with.
Working with an expert team of digital marketing specialists, you will help deliver bespoke and innovative solutions to our clients’ business challenges, in a commercially viable way. Combining strong organizational skills with an exceptional eye for detail, you will be hands-on and manage the delivery of complex programs from conception to execution.
We are looking for a talented, flexible project management expert who is equally comfortable discussing challenges, defining requirements and providing project updates on-site with clients as they are helping to develop and deliver the solution with our team back at the office.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits and 401(k) with company match.
- 15 days’ PTO + 1 extra day per year of service (up to 20 days) + 11 public holidays.
- An exceptional opportunity to shape your own career progression.
- Our commitment to support your career as far as you want to take it.
- Exciting and challenging client projects.
Attitude and approach
- Friendly, enthusiastic and positive outlook.
- Eager to learn, to challenge, be challenged and develop new skills.
- Passionate about digital marketing.
- Motivated to provide excellent service to clients.
- Enjoys solving problems with creativity, lateral thinking and technology.
- Personal accountability and commitment to exceptional quality.
- A strong focus on delivery and hands-on work ethic.
- A drive to innovate and keep up to date with technology developments.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of three years’ prior experience in a project management role within a digital agency.
- First class written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage deadlines and plan time effectively.
- Strong project management and organizational skills including requirement gathering, brief development and managing scope.
- Highly numerate and with the attention to detail to plan and cost programs of work accurately.
- Knowledge of the project management technology landscape, including tools for communication, workflows, tracking and reporting, and planning.
- Commercial awareness with a focus on managing profitability.
- The ability to communicate across all levels of business.
- A general understanding of core digital marketing disciplines (SEO, SEM, media, social and content).
- Experience in communicating with and influencing senior contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Professional standard in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working directly with clients to provide first-rate service.
Day to day activities
- Working with the Managing Director to define programs of work and plan projects with clients.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of programs of work, identifying and resolving challenges and obstacles in a timely manner.
- Managing resource levels and resolving conflicts.
- Reviewing deliverables to ensure the highest quality standards.
- Representing the agency and our services to clients.
- Spending time with clients, onsite within their offices.
- Participating in, and leading, knowledge sharing sessions.
- Some domestic and international travel will be required as part of this role.
Progression and measuring your success
Your achievements in the role will be evaluated in terms of the following:
- Client satisfaction, retention and growth
- On time, on budget delivery of projects and programs of work
- Team performance and development
About Three Whiskey
We're a fast-growing digital marketing agency founded in London and now expanding to the US from our base in the Addison area of North Dallas. We provide expert digital strategy, SEO, paid search, paid media, social and content services for a portfolio of top-tier global brands.
We are seeking to expand our team with people at the top of their game who are looking for a unique opportunity to help shape a fast-moving digital agency.
Our vision is to provide digital excellence, high performance and fantastic service to our clients. We achieve this by creating a culture and environment which allows our team the space, support, tools and development to make the most of their strengths and fulfil their potential.
We know our agency performs at its best when our team is happy, respected, motivated and well-rewarded. This understanding is the ethos which guides how the business is run.